Small Herb Garden Design Questions Answered!
- what herbs or edible flowers are good to plant in a container with tomatoes?
I'm trying to design a vegetable garden in containers, and would like to know what herbs/edible flowers would not overwhelm smaller varieties of tomatoes, squash, etc.
- How to design a great 12' x 12' garden in my backyard in the middle of the city?
There is ample sunlight. Some shade some direct... What steps should I take to make it near perfect for growing small batches of vegetables within the 12" by 12" space? Thank you for the step by step detailed information... Tom
- What are some good plants to keep in a college dorm room?
Just as the title states, I'm looking for some plants to keep in my college dorm. Keep in mind I'm a guy. I just want something to spread a little more oxygen around and have a change a pace, but not get the false picture I swing the "other way." Haha, thanks!
- What are some needs that I could fill to start a business?
I am going to start a business. What are some needs that I could fill? Any advice? Please answer. Thank you.
- What to remember when you are a gardener?
I mean I got sense of belonging in the meaning of my surname and it means gardener I want an in depth meaning of gardener cause I want a simple life now and then. Thanks!
- how do I decide what business to start, now that I've raised some little capital?
I want to do some part time small business, and continue at my formal job.
- First time gardener - I need suggestions to decorate my space!?
I have a 46' x 20' space that my husband and I recently fenced in for our little puppy. Here's my question - what sorts of plants can I plant to add some character and color to the space? I'm not really going for any sort of theme (...or am I?). Anyways, I live in Pennsylvania, which is a Zone 5 area, and the yard gets a fair a mount of sun during the day. Also, because I'm a novice gardener, I think I would do a lot better with a perennial. Any suggestions on the plants/flowers? Also, what do you think about me planting a climbing-type vine to cover up the yucky chain-link fence? Or would a hedge do better for that? Thanks!